|Model||Barcode||Size||With Ear||Packing||With Lid|
Food grade stainless steel
CAUTIOUS & INSTRUCTION FOR TRADITIONAL WOK
- The non-stick honeycomb reticulated pattern is re-pressed to improve the physical suspension and non-stick effect.
- Stir-frying does not hurt the pan, not afraid of spatula, not afraid of steel wire balls. Without the coating peeling off, you can rest assured of any dishes.
- The shape of the pot bottom design, the pot body will not turn yellow or black, the heat preservation effect is better, energy saving and environmental protection.
- Do not pick a stove, use an induction cooker, electric ceramic stove, gas stove.
- It is not sticky, easy to clean, and does not rust.
Instructions before use:
- Put cold oil in the heated wok
- Avoid or use less detergent and steel brush to wash the wok, wash only with sponge and little soap and dry completely after wash.
- Please wash and Dry thoroughly after each use to avoid food residues, warm water is better
- It is normal for the pot body to turn yellow after using it for a long time, and it will be as bright as new if it is cleaned with warm water.
Inquiry - Stainless Steel Ceramic Non-Stick Honey Comb Wok Pan (Premium) (S32WH-C & S34WH-C)