|HD286||28CM x 6CM||9555221310458||870g||Aluminium Alloy||1 pcs/ box;25/ carton|
|HD284||28CM x 4MM||9555221310465||620g||Aluminium Alloy||1 pcs/ box;25/ carton|
|HD246||24CM x 6MM||9555221310472||640g||Aluminium Alloy||1 pcs/ box;25/ carton|
|HD244||24CM x 4MM||9555221310489||460g||Aluminium Alloy||1 pcs/ box;25/ carton|
- No heat needed, just put frozen food in the middle of the plate for quick defrost within 30mins to 2hrs depend on size and temperatures.
- Wash the plate using warm water before use will fasten the defrost process further.
- ONLY suitable for gas stove fire up to 200°C temperature.
- This plate should be heated and used together with cookware on top, avoid burning the plate alone.
- Suitable with any flat bottom cookware such as cast iron, aluminium and stainless steel cookware.
- This heat conduction plate for cookware suitable for slow cook purpose such as steam, grill, stew, saute, fried only, not recommended for fast cooking that required high heat such as wok fry or deep fry.
- This heat conduction plate is best for slow cooking purpose, and will protect cookware from direct contact with fire.
- After use, please be cautious of heat, please don't touch directly and wait for the heat to subdue before wash and store away,
- Wash using water with or without soap.
Inquiry - Heat Conduction Plate